Sunday, July 25, 2010

Reposting Halwa recipes for my event

Tried and tasted by Nivedita 
Hi All,
I was surprised when I checked my archived posts and got these many halwa recipes. Just giving the links with photos as these are many to repost alone. 

Carrot and Orange Halwa


Sending my Heart to My Valentine!!!


Instant coconut halwa

Carrot burfi

This goes to my event, 

I wish to thank everyone who has participated in my event and those also who tried but could not for some reasons. 
I will be posting the round up in the first week of August.
Keep Smiling,

2 comments:

Satya said...

wow got to see somany delicious halwas at a time ...all of them r very new to me ...i book marked..yummy yum

Satya
http://www.superyummyrecipes.com

Unknown said...

wow, wow wow, amazing looking halwas :)

Search This Blog

Lijit Ad Wijit

My Shelfari Bookshelf

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog