Thursday, September 23, 2010

Event Round up - COOK and CLICK 3 and 4

Tried and tasted by Nivedita
Hi All,
I am not able to give more publicity to my event "COOK AND CLICK" . I will be back with this event again after some time. I think I should give more time limit to the readers to try my recipe and send me the clicks.
Giving 2 event round up in one post as I received single entry for each event.
Here is the round up for event :
I got one entry for Tosha ie  from
Satya of Super Yummy Recipes  
She has wonderful childhood memories with this sweet.

Thanks Satya for trying the recipe.





I received the one entry from 
Lalitha of Indian spice Magic


She has written in the mail sent to me : Tasted similar to panchamiratham in tamil which we get in palani. Thanks Lalitha for trying it out.
And she is new to blogging world. Visit her blog to see what she got for us.
My verdict also is the same as Lalitha's.

Keep Smiling,

3 comments:

Unknown said...

wonderful round up Nivedita...I will sure try to be a part of it next time!!

Sailaja Damodaran said...

All the best....loved the new recipies

indianspicemagic said...

Thanks Nivedita.Eagerly waiting for your next event.

Search This Blog

Lijit Ad Wijit

My Shelfari Bookshelf

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog