Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Mouth Watering Pickles(RE remixed and Reposted)

Tried and tasted by Nivedita
Hi All,
Pickles................. Summer is here, the perfect time to make Pickles and store it for full one year. In our house it never remains for one year :-) 
The life of the pickle depends on the person. I do believe it, the pickle what me or my mom prepares, never remain good after a week or two. My both the kids love pickles, and I don't like to bring the one's which we get in the market. I do bring some good brands, just in case of emergency.But the Garlic Pickle from MTR brand is always there, as I am not able to get that taste at home, and Rajul lovvvvvves it.
But, I keep on trying instant pickles at home. 
The below links are from my archived posts. Recently not tried any pickles. Hopefully I will try this month, as the summer is here.
I think, this reposting of these pickles is last time in my blog. These pickles are participated in most of the events :-)))))

RE- REPOSTING few recipes :


      '














for Hima's ongoing Event:


Keep Smiling,

11 comments:

Indian Khana said...

Mouthwatering indeed....so tempting

Richa Priyanka said...

Pl collect your award from my blog!

Lakshmi ...Rasoi ki Malkin..northern and southern spices said...

Drool worthy pickles,love them.

Priya Suresh said...

Lovely collection of droolworthy pickles..yumm!

Neetu's kitchen said...

awesome!!!

Only Fish Recipes said...

mixed fruit pickle...sounds new to me ! got to try it sometimes !

Eat Hearty said...

Looks real yummy!!! Never tried making pickles at home, should give a try

Ankita
http://eat-hearty.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

pickels looks so attractive and mouthwatering...

http://www.cuisinedelights.blogspot.com/

Akila said...

wow yummy pickle dishes...
DNSW: F Roundup
Dish Name Starts with G
Learning-to-cook
Regards,
Akila

Nammaruchi.blogspt.com said...

Very tempting pickles...

Anonymous said...

Thanks for your lovely entries.. yaar.

Search This Blog

Lijit Ad Wijit

My Shelfari Bookshelf

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog