Saturday, May 25, 2013

Mango Lassi

Tried and tasted by Nivedita
Hi All,
MANGO!!!! Again !! :-), Can't help it, got so many mangoes at home. Not understanding what to do! Aamras is common now a days in my menu :-(.
The other day I made Mango mousse, but it did not come out well.  One day I made mango milk shake, I made Mango Mug cake.. what else has remained now? Hey, yes I made Mango Chutney, Mango ice kulfi,. Did not take photos :-( But will make soon and post the recipes too.
Today's recipe is very easy and quick.
NO need of giving any ingredients or method, right??
Still I am giving it.

Ingredients:
Mangoes - 3 big, ripe and with more pulp(I used the fruits from our tree, it has more fibre, but it was sweet and pulpy)
Sugar - according to the taste of mango. My mangoes are very sweet, I used just 2 tbsp of sugar.
Fresh yogurt - 1 cup
Salt a pinch
Cardamom powder - 1/2 tsp
Cold water - 1/2 cup(if you find the lassi very thick)



Method:
Wash, clean, peel the mangoes.
Make the puree of the pulp. Discard the seed.
Take all the ingredients and add it to pulp.
Churn in a grinder or juicer to thick consistency.

                             


Serve it Chilled
Isn't it easy???


Keep Smiling,

No comments:

Search This Blog

Lijit Ad Wijit

My Shelfari Bookshelf

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog