Saturday, July 4, 2009

Breakfast in Photo

Tried and tasted by Nivedita
Hi all,

Pasta, Indian style



Mix.Veg Poha(ಅವಲಕ್ಕಿ)



Aloo Paratha with Papad, Curds and Pickle



There are few foods which do not require any recipes to
explain. So I do post it in "Food in photo". Or sometimes, my dish comes out so good, but I will not be having time to post on the same day. That time I will post only photos and the recipes are posted later!!!
(Good reason to hide laziness !!!)

But these photos are specially going to Divya's
(divya-dilse.blogspot.com)





Keep smiling,

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for sending your breakfast recipe to "Show Me Your Breakfast Event"!

Eddel29 said...

i love that recipe

Search This Blog

Lijit Ad Wijit

My Shelfari Bookshelf

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog