Saturday, July 11, 2009

Life and Laugh again!

Tried and tasted by Nivedita
Hi All,
Again from my daughter's corner!!

This happened when we were back in UAE. Taking care of my daughter's study was my responsibility. But my husband loved to take Moral Education for her as he loved stories from her book. (Now also, he loves to read Tinkle, Chanda mama, Amar Chitra Katha etc., other than big books!!)
One day he came very tired from the office. He was lying on the bed, and told my daughter Rajul to press his legs(dance on his legs rather). She was in playing mood. Instead of pressing the legs, she asked him the question "Pappa, last week you taught me a lesson in Moral Education no? Do you remember which one is that?"
My husband took a moment and happily told(he is very proud of his memory power)
"Yes! I do, we learnt "SELF HELP IS THE BEST HELP"!!!!

That's all!!! She saw his face, smiled and ran out of the house to play!!!!

Keep smiling,

1 comment:

Siri Chenni said...

Nobody can beat her when it comes to talking!!!

Search This Blog

Lijit Ad Wijit

My Shelfari Bookshelf

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog