Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Fruit and cream, makes you scream!!!

Tried and tasted by Nivedita
Hi All,
I know, being on my raw food diet, it is not the time to have this on my diet plan!
But I got the reason! My kids! They both love it. But, after some time,my younger daughter will start eating only ice cream and transferring all the fruits to her sister!!!(She loves to eat fruits, but, she will not touch when there is ice cream!!! )
Do this need any recipe to write down??
Apple - 1, washed, peeled and cubed
Orange - 1, washed, peeled and cubed
Banana - 2 small, peeled and cubed
Grapes - 1 small bunch, washed
And any other fruit of your choice
Chocolate - 1 bar, grated
Ready Ice cream - butter scotch is best for this, but you can choose any flavor you like.
(I will not suggest the ice cream to make at home, as t I am sending this for no cook event)
Salt - 1/4 pinch
Mix all the fruits and salt. Keep it on one side of a bowl. Take a scoop of ice cream and place it on the other side. Sprinkle the grated chocolate on the ice cream.
Serve chilled, without mixing. 
Enjoy the fruit and cream!
I am sending this to PJ's The 'no cook' event!

Keep Smiling,

8 comments:

Hayley said...

lovely and yummy dish...;))

Nithu Bala said...

Fruit salad with ice cream is a wonderful combo..love the click Dear :-)

Rachana said...

A lovely title to this yummy and evergreen recipe!

Shanthi Krishnakumar said...

lovely combo and healthy too

Shama Nagarajan said...

looks yummy

ಮನಮುಕ್ತಾ said...

very nice recipe!

Priya Suresh said...

Yummmm!!!truly delicious...

Parita said...

Totally agree with the title :)

Search This Blog

Lijit Ad Wijit

My Shelfari Bookshelf

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog