Wednesday, December 8, 2010

From Priyas Kitchen to My Kitchen(for T&T)

Tried and tasted by Nivedita
Hi All,
As I always tell you about the blogs I love to visit often and love to try the recipes, today is the day to write about one more blog like that. It is Priya's  Priya's Easy N Tasty Recipes. 
She has amazing collection of recipes. She is a real friend in blogging world. She puts her real effort and creativity to participate in most of the events by other blogger friends. Hats off to her and her work.
I always thought that if I get a chance to host Tried and Tasted event, I will choose Priya's blog only, but PJ took the chance choose her blog. I am happy to participate in her event.
I have tried many recipes from her blog, but unfortunately I have not taken the photos of all the recipes.
Here are the few recipes which I clicked the photos.
Going to send these to PJ's event
First one is  Cheesy Oats Paratha recipe which I have already posted it in my blog:
Here is the link for it:

The second one is

Third One is Microwave Tandoori Paneer I love paneer and this quick Tandoori Paneer is very tasty. 
I have prepared it many times and sometimes I skipped red chilly powder. The photo below is without red chilly powder.

The fourth one is Soya Chunks Pakodas :  
In this only change I did was, I used Soya granules instead of chunks.


Few more I remember from her blog which I tried were Paneer Butter Masala, Orange Ginger Lemonade.
These are going to 
Pj's ongoing event Tried and Tasted 
originally started by Zlamuska and now carried on by Lakshmi of Kitchen Chronicles

 Keep Smiling,

10 comments:

Soumya said...

wow...delicious and healthy recipes...looks awesome...

Nithu Bala said...

Wonderful entries for T&T..all dishes sounds so good.

Unknown said...

wow, those all look delicious and well executed :)

Unknown said...

delicious post dear...awesome recipes!!

Priya Suresh said...

Nivi, thats really so nice of u dear,thanks for trying those delicious dishes..Thanks a ton again for ur kind words..

R said...

all the dishes look so yummy!

Gayathri Kumar said...

Nice array of dishes!

Vidya Chandrahas said...

Awesome recipe..looks delicious.

Priya Sreeram said...

such yummy dishes

Sayantani Mahapatra Mudi said...

hi new to your blog and your recipes are simply mouth watering. am also a big fan of Priya and you have cooked so many of her recipes. very perfectly made.

Search This Blog

Lijit Ad Wijit

My Shelfari Bookshelf

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog