Saturday, March 21, 2009

Nine things in the fridge

Tried and tasted by Nivedita

Hi All,

In "Nine and Mine" I am trying to share my 9 ideas or my 9 views on particular subject on many interesting things.
Why nine? Just like that! Because I like number "9". (It rhymes also!).
Sometimes, may be I will not be able to say all 9 things, or I may have more than 9 things to share, but I will try to take only 9 things.
As the name of this blog is connected with kitchen, lets start with the subject kitchen itself.
Today, I am sharing my ideas on,
"Which 9 things I do always have in my fridge"
1. Tomatoes
2. Paneer
3. Pudhina chutney(Mint and Coriander chutney)
4. Butter
5. Ginger
6. Eggs
7. Grated fresh coconut(Frozen)
8. Peas

9. Ice cubes(Must and should when you have babies and kids at home)

I hope, you all liked the idea!! Anyone wants to share more ideas, Please do it.

Next time, "9 things for ????" Guess!
Keep smiling,

No comments:

Search This Blog

Lijit Ad Wijit

My Shelfari Bookshelf

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog