Friday, November 13, 2009

A short Break!!!!

Tried and tasted by Nivedita
Hi all
The blogging has become an addiction for me!!!!



the picture courtesy :  (here)


I just cannot stay away from blogging, posting and very good entry from other blogger. This is taking my most of the time!  I am happy to be here, but I must take a break from this for few days, as I have two exams at the end of this month. There is so much to study and a project work to finish and submit this week. 
I will be missing all my activities for these days.  I will be missing all the participation for  the events! 
But, definitely, I will be checking all the updates from my sweet blogging friends. 
And if you get at least one posting from my blog during my break, don't get surprised. I am so much attached to this world now!!!!
Wish me all the best and I will be back after my exams.
We will meet next month. Till then, Saayonara!!!


Keep smiling,

9 comments:

SE said...

hey all the best for your exams!!

Faiza Ali said...

Best of luck for your exams dear. Come back soon. We will miss you too.

Pavithra Elangovan said...

All the best Nivedita for your exam and come back soon with great dishes..

Nivedita Thadani said...

Hi SE, Faiza Ali and Pavithra
Thanks for the wishes.

priya said...

hi nivedhita!!

All the very best for ur exams, dear!...come back soon!

Shanthi Krishnakumar said...

All the best and GOD bless you

Smitha J.L. said...

Hi Nivedita,

Wish u all success in your exams and I'll wait for good recipes from you thereafter. I will definitely miss u because your blog is one of the few which I read on daily basis.

Sushma Mallya said...

Hi nivedita..all the best for your exams...do well..

Anonymous said...

All the best for ur exam dear
n collect ur award wen u come bak...will miss u ...

Search This Blog

Lijit Ad Wijit

My Shelfari Bookshelf

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog