Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Problems come in series!!

Tried and tasted by Nivedita
Hi All,
Again I am back with problems I faced!

Is it funny or boring to read about problems??? 
This is in short!
From Thursday night my internet connection got disconnected. I complained on Friday! They promised that they will come on Saturday! but no one attended! Again I complained on Saturday, they promised that they will be there in half an hour! but that half an hour stretched to 48 hours! 
In mean time, on Sunday, my younger daughter poured the malt on the keyboard.!!! (She thought even key board needs some food!!)
Being new Hardware Engineer, I tried to repair my keyboard myself, without realizing this keyboard is non repairable. So again I need to run to the market to buy new one! My old multi media keyboard is now replaced with the smaller one! (And the full system has been covered with proper computer cover!! (Which I  always hated to put! )
Today, after complaining many times, technicians(a team of technicians!!) came to solve the problem. There was some problem in the exchange itself!. They took full 6 hours(This is INDIA!!) to fix the problem, But they did it and promised me that it will not happen again! Lets wait and watch!
I will be back with my next post in a day or two!!


Keep smiling,

No comments:

Search This Blog

Lijit Ad Wijit

My Shelfari Bookshelf

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog