Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Life and Laugh again!!!

Tried and tasted by Nivedita
Hi All,
From past one week, I was in tension for my daughter's study. Her unit tests have started this week and she was not studying at all. I am not a mother who is behind marks or rank. But I want her to study regularly for some time and I want her to understand what ever she is studying. I do not want her to by heart everything and get full marks. Her problem is concentration. She won't sit in one place for more than 10 minutes. This time it was out of control as she was not understanding few lessons in Maths and Kannada. 
So I was worried and was shouting at her. 
Three days back, when I was scolding her, she told " Mamma, do not take tension, I will do well in the exam" I asked her how is she going to do, without studying at all. 
Can you guess her answer?? 
She told in a cool voice " mamma, I will just keep my hand on my heart and tell   'all iz well, all is well, all is well' !!!!!! 


Keep Smiling,

7 comments:

Nithya said...

Ha ha ha ha.... smart kid.. :) I loved the movie and was saying that dialogue frequently after watching the movie too :)

Shanthi Krishnakumar said...

Appreciate the postive approach of hers

Hamaree Rasoi said...

LOL!!!!Very innocently she reminded us that life is beyond tests and tough competition .....really this should be Mantra "all izz well"

Hayley said...

very nice post..now days kids are very clever, they know how to answer parents...

BTW which movie is it?

cheers

Rachana said...

ha ha ha...your daughter is really smart and intelligent:) I loved your post today:)

Nivedita Thadani said...

Hi Jagruti
The movies is "3 idiots" starring Aamir Khan, Madhavan and Sharman Joshi. Please do not miss it. It is a must watch movie for everyone.

SE said...

very smart answer !!!!

Search This Blog

Lijit Ad Wijit

My Shelfari Bookshelf

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog