Sunday, February 14, 2010

An Award from Nithu!

Tried and tasted by Nivedita
Hi All,
Award from Nithu Bala  of Nithu's Kitchen. She has a lovely blog which I follow regularly. 
Thank you so much Nithu. I am honored to receive the award.

This award also comes with two rules, they are,


1. Thank the person who sent you the award.
2. Pass the award to your blogger friends. 
As this award has been already passed to many of my friends,  I would love to pass this award to





And thank you so much for sharing this "Thank You" award to me!

This award is for my all blogger friends who support  and appreciate each others work.

Keep Smiling,

4 comments:

Sushma Mallya said...

Hi nivedita,congraz on ur awards and thanks a lot for sharing it with me as well,it does really mean a lot...and a very happy valentines day as well

Hayley said...

Hi Nivedita, congrats on your well deserved awards!!thanks a ton for sharing with me, you're a sweetheart!! njoyying the day?

Hamaree Rasoi said...

Hi Nivedita, Congrats on your awards....may u get many more in near future...
Deepa

Aruna Manikandan said...

Thanks for sharing the award with me dear!!!!!!!

Search This Blog

Lijit Ad Wijit

My Shelfari Bookshelf

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog