Thursday, April 22, 2010

Capsicum & Paneer Stir fry(Food Remake)

Tried and tasted by Nivedita
Hi All,
(It is so easy to prepare food, when some one is guiding you!! That's why I enjoy very much when ever I follow other blog and cook any dish. And I post it in 'Food Remake' label, as, it is very common in Indian film industry to remake the movies from one language to the other. So even my food here is the remake one!!!)
If you are a regular follower of my blog, you know that I love Paneer in any form. I keep on trying paneer dishes, from many blogs and from the world of recipes.
This time, when I saw  Sushma Mallya's (http://authenticfooddelights.blogspot.com/) this recipe, (Authentic Food Delights: Capsicum & Paneer Stir Fry), Visit her blog for the details.(I am not able to copy the link of her blog and the recipe also, thats why  I have typed only the blog name and the recipe name!!)
I could not wait to try it. I tried it the very next day she posted it in her blog, but I took so much time to post it. Sorry!!

I liked it very much, that I have already repeated it 2 to3 times. And, I am sure, you all also will like it.

Keep Smiling,

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

It looks like really colorful. Just one thing noticed - the bowl is touched many times and entire item is mixed inside the same bowl and taken photo. We can see smadges all around in the bowl and looks yaky

Priya Suresh said...

Tempting and delicious stir fry..

MyExperimentsWithFood said...

The dish looks really tempting. I too love paneer dishes so much and make atleast twice a month.

Sushma Mallya said...

Hi Nivedita, thanks a lot for trying and liking it as well as for posting it in your blog...glad that you liked it..am really happy abt it...thanks once again...dish looks delicious and exactly the way i have done,...

Kiran said...

Very colorful and hearty recipe.Looks delicious.Nice pic.

Nammaruchi.blogspt.com said...

Lovely combo dear nice stuffing for khatti rolls...

Soma Pradhan said...

Nice Recipe dear..lokks so cool..Must be yummy...best to have with some chapatis

Hari Chandana P said...

Mmmmm... Mouth watering stir fry.. looks awesome!!

Nivedita Thadani said...

Hi,
thanks everyone for the comments.
@ Anonymous : Sorry, I know the photo is not neat, the reason is, my daughter deleted the photos I took, first time when I decorated. So I did not had choice!!
Will keep in mind for the future.

Parita said...

Bell peppers and paneer is an awesome combo, looks yummy!

Srividhya Ravikumar said...

looks delicious.. great.. do drop in at my site whenever.. following you..

Usha said...

One of my favorite combinations, tempting !

Search This Blog

Lijit Ad Wijit

My Shelfari Bookshelf

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog