Saturday, May 15, 2010

Surprise for me!! I feel great!!

Tried and Tasted by Nivedita
Hi All,
I never expected this one!! When Jagruti left a message "please visit my blog" I visited her blog thinking that may be its about some event announcement. But when I went through her second round up((second round of joyful eathing while travelling of  Joy of cooking her event and I had a surprise for me!! She has dedicated the whole event to me! I could not believe it!! So sweet of her! I am really honoured! I am glad to recieve this token of love from her.  First time,I have commented in her blog "Lets grow together" and happy to grow with her and all the bloggers.
I wish her all the best and good luck in the future.

Once again "THANK YOU SO MUCH JAGRUTI" I am really touched.
Visit her blog for wonderful recipes.

Keep smiling,




18 comments:

Hari Chandana P said...

Wowwwwwwwwwwwww. .congrats.. :)

Kiran said...

Very happy for you Nivediata.
Congratulations!

Padmajha said...

HI Nivedita,Congrats dear.Its such a sweet gesture on jagrutis's side to dedicate the event in your name..I am so happy for you.

Raks said...

Thats something so sweet!

Priya Suresh said...

Congrats Nivi..

Melissa said...

Wow that is so sweet. Congratulations. I am looking forward to your next blog.

megan said...

Wow that is so sweet. Congratulations. I am looking forward to your next blog.

Victoria said...

Thats something i really love it. Congratulation!

Diane said...

Wow! She is such a loving Girl. I really like it.

Lynn said...

Congratulations to you wish all the best.Thank you for the info.

Jane said...

Nice blog, and thanx for sharing with us, looking forward for your next post.

Katie said...

Wow! I was impressed. That is so sweet surprise..Great post..I hope to hear from you.

jillian said...

very nice and impressive stuff congratz thanks for sharing good luck keep it up the good work.

jean said...

Congratulations! I am so happy with you..

Christy said...

Great post, i really like your blog, thanx for sharing with us.

Christy said...

Great post, will be back soon, thanx for all this.

Jennifer said...

Its such a sweet gesture on jagrutis's side to dedicate the event in your name..I am so happy for you.

Brittany said...

am looking forward to your next blog.

Search This Blog

Lijit Ad Wijit

My Shelfari Bookshelf

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog