Thursday, April 16, 2009

Cabbage poriyal

Tried and tasted by Nivedita
Hi all,




It is so easy to cook when you have the guide in front of you!! When I checked the event Tried and Tasted by "My Diverse Kitchen", I visited Lisa's Vegetarian Kitchen and was explored to so many vegetarian dishes, so many, which I never heard before. I wanted to start form easier one, as I have less time to experiment this month but I wanted to participate also.
So I tried her cabbage poriyal and liked it so much that I had it without anything.
Here is the link for the same,
http://foodandspice.blogspot.com/2009/02/cabbage-poriyal.html
I stayed 100% true to the recipe.

I am sending this recipe to Announcing Tried and Tasted, April 2009 – Lisa's Vegetarian Kitchen from My Diverse Kitchen, which originally started by Zlamushka's original event announcement.

Keep smiling,











4 comments:

Aparna said...

The cabbage poriayl looks perfect. This dish is part of my native cooking and we make it regularly.
Thanks for participatuing in T&T.

Nivedita Thadani said...

Hi Aparna
Thanks alot.

zlamushka said...

the cabbage looks great, I made the same one :-)

Thanks a lot for participating in T&T April. I hope you had fun and will take up the challenge again this month :-)

Nivedita Thadani said...

hi
thanks alot, I am waiting for next challenge.

Search This Blog

Lijit Ad Wijit

My Shelfari Bookshelf

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog