Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Life and Laugh

Tried and tasted by Nivedita
Hi All,
Children are very innocent, but still they teach us lessons with their innocence in the life,and make us laugh with the same innocence.
This is one recent experience I had last week.
My elder daughter Rajul was chatting online with her father last week. While chatting, he was explaining her that she is big girl now(only 7 yrs!!), and need to take care of mother(That's me), her sister, Naani(My mother), mama and mami. He wanted say do not trouble any one!

Her immediate reaction: Papa, I am not octopus,I don't have 8 hands to take care of all at one time!!!!

keep Smiling,

5 comments:

Usha said...

She sounds absolutely adorable !

Mahimaa's kitchen said...

haha that's so sweet :)

sree said...

cute talk...:)

Nivedita Thadani said...

Hi
Thanks, sorry for delayed reply. Still busy with settling down and have 2 marriages in family. I will be back with more details about everything.

Lakshmi said...

LOL..tat's cho chweet answer from Rajul :)

Search This Blog

Lijit Ad Wijit

My Shelfari Bookshelf

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog