Thursday, June 25, 2009

Strawberry

Tried and tasted by Nivedita

Hi all,




Strawberry, the most beautiful fruit, in spite having black spot on it!!! I call it black spot beauty!!!!
I love this fruit in any form. More than eating, I love to sit and watch it for long time.


It makes me think that even we should be like Strawberry. Have beautiful mind, think good, be kind and look beautiful, in spite of having bad things, many drawbacks or weakness in us!!
(Am I too bad in Philosophy???)
I am posting it in my "Food in Photo", as it looks more pretty like this than in any form.
May be I will post one or two preparations with this in future.
Its diffucult to get good strawberry at my place. So when ever I get, I will try to post a recipe.

Keep smiling,

No comments:

Search This Blog

Lijit Ad Wijit

My Shelfari Bookshelf

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog