Thursday, September 3, 2009

Crispy rice balls


Tried and tasted by Nivedita
Hi all,
It is so easy to prepare food, when some one is guiding you!! That's why I enjoy very much when ever I follow other blog and cook any dish. And I post it in 'Food Remake' label, as it is very common in Indian film industry to remake the movies from one language to the other. So even my food here is the remake one!!!
One more food remake from Suma of Veggie Platter She calls it as "paalakaayalu". I have named it as "Crispy rice balls", as they really turned crispy and very tasty!!! Thanks Suma.
We had cooking competition in our area for Ganesha Chaturthi activities. And the theme was to prepare food from rice. When I was browsing the blogs for a recipe, I came through this one, and here is the result. And the competition result was I got second prize!!!
And my second daughter who is not even 2 years, went on stage for fancy dress competition with her sister. They were dressed up as Chinese girls( last month, my mother bought dresses from China,)in the evening!!! She was not ready to come down from the stage!! She wanted mike in her hand and wanted to sing and dance. Posting the photo of them on the stage!

Keep smiling,


11 comments:

Sukanya Yogesh said...

Your girls look so cute!!!!!

Nivedita Thadani said...

Thank you Sukanya

Unknown said...

Hi Nivedita

Thanks for dropping in at my place :)

You've a wonderful blog with variety of recipes :) Btw, your daughters look cute in Chinese attire :)

Cheers
Maria

shivu.k said...

ನಿವೇದಿತ ಮೇಡಮ್,

ನಿಮ್ಮ ಬ್ಲಾಗಿನಲ್ಲಿ ತುಂಬಾ ವಿಭಿನ್ನವೆನಿಸುವ ರೆಸಿಪಿಗಳಿವೆ...ಬಿಡುವು ಮಾಡಿಕೊಂಡು ನೋಡುತ್ತೇನೆ..
ಧನ್ಯವಾದಗಳು.

Pavithra Elangovan said...

your girls looks cute !!!! Rice crispy balls looks absolutely tempting..

Nivedita Thadani said...

Maria, Shivu and Pavitra.
Thank you so much.

Jyoti V said...

Crispy rice ball ruchikar kanasta ide..
your girls are looking cute....

Padmajha said...

Hi Nivedita..The lil ones look adorable!!!There is an award for u in my blog..please collect it from here

http://seduceyourtastebuds.blogspot.com/2009/09/and-another-one.html

Nivedita Thadani said...

Thanks Jyoti,
and
Thank you so much PJ for the comments and award.
I feel very happy to receive award from you. Thanks once again.

priya said...

Hi niveditha,

Thk u so much for visiting my blog n passing those lovely comments!...both ur daughters (profile pic)..are so adorable n cute!!!....lovely angels!

notyet100 said...

Congrats ,,..ur daughters re very cute,..liked the profile pic of ur,..:-)

Search This Blog

Lijit Ad Wijit

My Shelfari Bookshelf

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog