Monday, December 14, 2009

Dal E Dinner from Srivalli!

Tried and tasted by Nivedita
Hi All,
It is so easy to prepare food, when some one is guiding you!! That's why I enjoy very much when ever I follow other blog and cook any dish. And I post it in 'Food Remake' label, as it is very common in Indian film industry to remake the movies from one language to the other. So even my food here is the remake one!!!


I always loved  Srivalli's  recipes. This dal is from one of her recipe. When she posted this, she was not sure about the name of this dish. As per her explanation in the post (Yet another dal), I told her to give the name as "Dal-E-Dinner". Go through her post for details. 
(I tried to take the photo as she has taken!, Pakka remake!! )
Enjoy this quick and tasty dal with hot rice or Chapati!


Keep smiling,

8 comments:

Namitha said...

Comfort food...and name is also interesting :-)

Malar said...

I used to do this for chapathi.. :)

Uma said...

looks delicious. Just saw your daughter's dance. She is so cute and well done :)

Unknown said...

YOu have a lovely space..this dal will go perfect for my roti dinner tonight..

Unknown said...

Like the name Dal-E!! Seems your remake was a box office hit!!

Sunitha said...

Wonderful..dal, chaval ummmmmmh!

SE said...

comfort food..all time favorite..

Srivalli said...

Great you liked is..and yes the name is very nice..:)

Search This Blog

Lijit Ad Wijit

My Shelfari Bookshelf

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog