Saturday, December 12, 2009

My daughter's dance in TV!!(Reposted with photo and video)

Tried and tasted by Nivedita
Hi All
My elder daughter's dance performance was telecasted in UDAYA TV CHANNEL, AT 11 AM(IST), THIS SATURDAY, (12/12/2009),IN "CHINNARA LOKA"  PROGRAM.
If any one is getting Udaya channel in your place, and have time, you can watch!! 
I would like  to tell about this  event. Rajul got only 3 days to learn and practice this dance. I was not sure whether she will remember the steps or not! But she did! Hope next time she will perform better.


Here is the link to watch it :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a08WMTz5ydM
The credit goes to my bhabhi who recorded the dance and thanks to my brother who uploaded in Youtube.
And thanks to Youtube also.
I hope you will enjoy and appreciate her dance!
Thank you every one for the wishes. 
Keep smiling,

7 comments:

priya said...

Thats great nivedhita....whats ur daughter's name???....i ll surely watch it!

Nivedita Thadani said...

Hi Priya,
Thanks.
Her name is Rajul Thadani.

Padma said...

That is so sweet Nivedita.. would love to watch, but do not get it here.

Soma Pradhan said...

Congartualtions though I cant see i t..You should record and post on ur blog

Malar said...

I am very eager to see her dance but I am not able to watch :( Anyways...upload some photos of her dance event in your blog dear..

Sushma Mallya said...

Thats great nivedita...wish i could see ur daughters program..kids look really cute

priya said...

Hi nivedita,

Watched ur daughter's dance on tv....she looks super cute ...dances so well...excellent talent!!!

Hugs to ur daughter!

Search This Blog

Lijit Ad Wijit

My Shelfari Bookshelf

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog