Saturday, July 24, 2010

Celebrate Sweets ~ PEDHA with Jagruti.

Tried and tasted by Nivedita 
Hi All,
Tomorrow is  the last date of my event  
I want to thank everyone who has already participated in the event. And I want to request others to participate and celebrate it. 
I feel very happy to continue the series with 
  Jagruti of Joy of Cooking  

and she is celebrating " PEDHA". I hope you all will participate in her event and celebrate the sweets again.
Click here for the details.
Ongoing Event !                                               
If any one is interested to continue the series of celebrating the sweets, please leave a comment here or send me the mail. The sweet will be decided later.
Keep Smiling,

6 comments:

Umm Mymoonah said...

Hi Nivedita, will definitely participate in Jagruti's event also, just wondering if you received my black jaggery halwa which i send, if not i'll send it to you again.
I'm really interested in your celebrate sweets event hosting, if it's ok with you please let me know:)

Guna's kitchen said...

first here... happy to found ur blog.. u have beautiful collection of recipes... will surely participate in dis event ...happy to follow u... if u find time do visit my blog

Padmajha said...

Surely will send entries foe pedas too Nive.And if you are looking for hosts my blog is always open.

Nithu Bala said...

Dear Nive, have mailed you today..please reply..

Nivedita Thadani said...

Hi All
Thanks.
@ Nithu: Replied to your mail.

Unknown said...

Nivedita, that is a great sweet for the next month. I would be interested in hosting it as well in future, so let me know the availability.

Search This Blog

Lijit Ad Wijit

My Shelfari Bookshelf

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog