Thursday, July 7, 2011

Banana & Carrot Eggless Cake in Cooker (Food Remake)

Tried and tasted by Nivedita
Hi All,
My last entry to the event.. When I did not had oven, I always wondered how to bake a cake.. I knew my mom used to bake the cake in the cooker before she got her oven. But many people told not to bake in the cooker as we use sand in it and it spoils the cooker. I was scared and was not ready to loose a cooker :-))))
Then I got the recipe to bake a cake in a cooker(after I got my two ovens in the kitchen, life is like that always, Bhagwan deta hai toh chappar phadke deta hai :-))))))
Here sanjeeta kk  has used the water and separator as the base and aluminium to cover the cake, She has mentioned it as bread, but personally when I tasted, it was soft and spongy like cake. So I thought of labeling it as Cake. I hope she won't mind.
The carrot and banana combination is a hit here.
click Banana & Carrot Eggless Bread    for detailed recipe. I am not giving the whole recipe here as Its a last minute entry to the event and I can not trust my internet connection.  


















Sending it to the ongoing event 
Which is started by ME.

Celebrate Sweets - Cakes


Thanks everyone for visiting this week to enjoy the cakes in my place. 

Keep Smiling,

8 comments:

Unknown said...

I never tried baking a cake in a cooker but this does inspires me...

Priya Suresh said...

Steamed cakes are always my fav, looks awesome..

Torviewtoronto said...

looks healthy lovely design

Unknown said...

yum, sounds great. Never tried cooker cake before.

divya said...

Omg, simply irresistible and drool worthy..

chef and her kitchen said...

nice variation..looks yumm

Sanjeeta kk said...

Thanks Nivedita for the mention. Glad that you liked it. Your bakes are coming out lovely.

Charenn29 said...

i haven't tried it but it looks very interesting, thanks for sharing this healthy recipe. God bless!

Search This Blog

Lijit Ad Wijit

My Shelfari Bookshelf

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog