Monday, October 4, 2010

Event Round Up : MEC - FRUITS

Tried and tasted by Nivedita
Hi All,
Yes, one more event round up! I am getting expert in handling Events. Am I?!!
I do enjoy hosting the events and now I am used for expecting more entries for my events and every day getting up to check my mails for the entries!! And I have become strong person also to face the situation where I do not get any entry or a single entry. But thats fair here. Many times I too do not get the time to participate in many events(I try hard to send at least one entry for most of the events) I feel I get encouraged to try new food if I take participation in any event.
Sorry guys! I am going on..... with my dry philosophy.
I am very happy with this event! The way it went, the way I took time to try something new with fruits.
Fruits, usually is consumed directly or in the form of juice. I was very happy to try some new dishes with fruits and that too in MICROWAVE!! It was a great fun.
I want to thank Srivalli for giving me this chance to host her event MEC-series.
Now, coming to the entries, I am really happy to know that my blogger friends
are so much creative and dare to  try new things.
I am posting the entries the way I got them!
Priya Srinivasan of Enveetu kitchen has sent
this healthy peda 
P1040514.JPG

Vidhya of My Recipes has sent
choco dates nuts balls.jpg

Next comes Priya of Priya's Easy N Tasty Recipes with 4 entries
MW Watermelon Kheer.jpg

MW Spiced Apple Chutney.jpg

Next is Lata of Flavours and Tastes has sent this jiffy
MW Apple jam A.JPG
AND
MW Kajur imli chutney .JPG

Supriya of Celebrating Little Things In Life has sent 
Microwaved Pear With dryfruits.JPG

IMG_0165.JPG
AND
IMG_0862.JPG

Then Comes, Varshini's of If not, wat next? !! :) 2 entries with Apple
Apple Sheera.JPG
Mixed Fruit Halwa.JPG

Lalitha of Indian spice Magic is here with
WaterMelon Curry copy.jpg

Aparna of Apy Cooking! has sent 
Apple Cake 1.jpg

Srivalli of Cooking4allseasons has sent 
Mixed Fruits Halwa.jpg

Jagruti of Joy of Cooking has come with two recipes
AND

Last before my entries is Jayasri Ravi of Samayal Arai has sent



 290820103913.jpg

Last but not least is ME!!!
I have 
AND
With
And the last one


I would like to thank everyone who has participated in this wonderful event and has supported me.
Please leave a comment here if I have missed anyone's entry. I will update my post.
Hoping to get the same and more support for all my upcoming events.
Next series is continued with Smitha of Smitha's Spicy Flavors, cooking my way...,
Visit her for more information and support her with your entries.

Keep Smiling,

10 comments:

Umm Mymoonah said...

Great roundup, with lots of delicious recipes to try.

Satya said...

superb round up ..got a perfect idea cooking fruits in MW..have to try somany yummy recipes

Satya
http://www.superyummyrecipes.com

Unknown said...

wonderful round up Nivedita....
So many yummy dishes to churn out now!!

Hari Chandana P said...

Gr8 round up nivedita..

Priya Srinivasan - I Camp in My Kitchen said...

Thats one Healthy, Fruity Roundup!!!! Lots of new dishes to try in MW!!!!

veena said...

lovely fruity roundup. I missed these events, hope to participate in the next

Torviewtoronto said...

so many ideas delicious

Priya Suresh said...

Many dishes, but cant see few pictures, awesome roundup dear..

hkjayasri said...

Hi nivedita, thanks for pulling me in, nice round - up got to experiment on them! thanks everybody for sharing all those recipes

Hayley said...

Lovely round up Nive..yes you said right you are Expert ! lots of yummy recipes...

Search This Blog

Lijit Ad Wijit

My Shelfari Bookshelf

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog