Tuesday, October 12, 2010

3 C(K)heers (Reposted for the event)

Tried and tasted by Nivedita
Hi All,
I am reposting these Kheer recipes for Umm's evernt.
My Husband's anytime favorite which he loves to have with hot milk.

The Second One is Sago(Sabudana) kheer
Again my husband's favorite sweet which I prepare on Hanuman Jayanti(nothing connected with the festival).

And the last one is Basundi(Milk kheer)
All these Kheers are going to Umm of Taste of Pearl City's ongoing event which is started by me ;

Keep Smling,

7 comments:

Pushpa said...

Super super delicious payasams...

Pushpa @ simplehomefood.com

Lakshmi ...Rasoi ki Malkin..northern and southern spices said...

Payasam looks yummy and tasty

Umm Mymoonah said...

Thank you so much Nive for sending all these delicious kheer to the event.

Priya Suresh said...

Beautiful array of droolworthy kheers..

Parad Sharma said...

What a pretty bowl of kheer!parad Thanks for your submission.

Madhu said...

Good you re-posted it! I love this kheer. thanks a lot.

Unknown said...

Lovely set of Kheers...enjoy them everytime!!

Search This Blog

Lijit Ad Wijit

My Shelfari Bookshelf

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog