Thursday, October 14, 2010

Two pickles( remixed & reposted)

Tried and tasted by Nivedita
Hi All,
One more set of food for reposting.  NO need of any introduction to these yummy, tangy friends which help us to enjoy each bite. And if you are feeling sick or on those early days or months!!(??), these pickles are soothing to our tongue!! Am I writing something wrong? Forget it.
Remixing my recipes from the archive for my event:
First is my daughter's favorite pickle :Ginger Pickle

Second one is My husband's favorite : Lime and chilly pickle


Sending it to my event 

Keep Smiling,

9 comments:

Satya said...

mouth watering pickles

Satya
http://www.superyummyrecipes.com

Suja Manoj said...

Yummy pickles..both looks mouthwatering

Unknown said...

surely both are my favorites too...can u pass them over plzz...!!

SavithaRaj's Spice Land said...

Tempting pickles..

Nitha said...

interesting...

Ms.Chitchat said...

Love both the varities,looks tangy and tasty.

Prema said...

Tempting pickles,I need curd rice now to have with this pickle.

Lakshmi ...Rasoi ki Malkin..northern and southern spices said...

Lip smacking pickles

Gayathri Kumar said...

I love pickles

Search This Blog

Lijit Ad Wijit

My Shelfari Bookshelf

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog