Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Jowar Rotti (from the past)

Tried and tasted by Nivedita
Hi All,
The art learnt is never out of your mind. There is a saying in Kannada : "Vidye kalitu mareyabeku"
Thats what I checked it today. It was a regular cooking for me to make Jowar rotti when I was in UAE. But after I came back to India, I totally stopped making it as there is an old lady who makes it everyday. But today I thought of trying it whether I have forgotten to make or what. And I could make rottis very well.
Look at the photo:
I prepared nice soft and thin rottis.
Link for the recipe is Jowar rotti(Jolada rotti)

Keep Smiling,

7 comments:

veena said...

I love bhakhri. Miss bijapur for this. Now that u have showed the procedure, lemme try it

Sanyukta Gour(Bayes) said...

love it with any curry..healthy n yum

Priya Suresh said...

Wat a healthy rotti..

Pushpa said...

Healthy and yummy rotis.

Gayathri Kumar said...

Even I prepare the same way. Rotis look so nice.

Priya Sreeram said...

yummy n healthy !

Madhu said...

It deed its from past and healthy :)

Search This Blog

Lijit Ad Wijit

My Shelfari Bookshelf

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog