Friday, September 3, 2010

DETAILS OF THE EVENT "CELEBRATE SWEETS"

Tried and tasted by Nivedita
Hi All,
Its a long time pending job which was very essential to promote the event started by me. I am happy that my friends are ready to host it and continue the series. Thank you every one for the support, all who are ready to host the event and each one who is interested in participating in the event.
And a special thanks to Priya Yallapantula of  "Mharo Rajasthan's Recipes - Rajasthan A State in Western India" who helped me to draft this post.           

Ground rules for the event
  • Post the recipe in your blog from ......
  • Send it to my email id nivedita.mt@gmail.com with "CELEBRATE SWEETS~         " as a subject.
  • You can send as many entries as you wish.
  • For archived posts,
  • o If the recipe is posted within two months, just update the post and link back to my event.
  • o If the recipe is posted earlier, please update, repost and link bank it to my event.
  • Placing the logo will be highly appreciated as it will be easy to spread the news about this event.
  • Non bloggers can send their entries to my email.


Below is a list of past and future hosts.
I know its not visible here, please click above to read. (I could not make it better to fit in this to be visible)

If you are interested in hosting the event for a future month (which is still not booked and in the future too), please feel free to email me @ nivedita.mt@gmail.com with the month and sweet you will be interested in.

(Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm - Sir Winston Churchill)
Keep Smiling,

3 comments:

Veggie Hut said...

Hi Niv,

I would like to host this event for Dec or Jan if the slot is still empty.. Do let me know

sheetal paliwal said...

Im sending my post...
Happy hosting

http://nicksnjitskitchen.blogspot.com/search/label/rajasthani%20cuisine

shabnam said...

hi
my name is shabnam....i missed ur sep event....can u plz telll me ab next event..thank u

Search This Blog

Lijit Ad Wijit

My Shelfari Bookshelf

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog