Friday, September 3, 2010

What I want from New technology(post for Indiblogger contest)

Tried and tasted by Nivedita
Hi All,
When Indi Blogger announced "MY DEMAND" contest, first thing came into my mind was food!!
You might think its a crazy idea but I want a technology
Which allows us to taste a piece of food shown in video on YouTube or any other source. 
But then I really thought for some time, some thing which really can help us.

The second idea came to my mind was:
If we scan the photo of any person and feed it to the server, the technology should find out that person's whereabout. 
It is very helpful to trace the soldiers who are missing for long time and easy to trace the terrorists  place also. 
Please click the link to vote for me(if you like my ideas)


http://www.indiblogger.in/indipost.php?post=31257 

Keep Smiling,

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hey, that is a good thought. I think I follow this tv series called "Bones" on TNT and there I remember seeing something like this, where they would try to match a scan of a dead person's face with the database of missing persons and criminals and try to match it as close as they can, if the jane/john doe doesn't have an identity on her/him.

Search This Blog

Lijit Ad Wijit

My Shelfari Bookshelf

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog