Friday, September 3, 2010

I clicked TOSHA (Sweet Flour Rolls) for COOK and CLICK-3,

Tried and tasted by Nivedita 
Hi All,
Here are the clicks for Tosha(Sweet Flour Rolls) which I prepared today and were not seen in the box after little while!!!



I used half the quantity only and I got 25 Toshas of small bites.  Click TOSHA (Sweet Flour Rolls) for COOK and CLICK-3 for the recipe.


                               
My verdict : I prepared these Toshas after 12 years. The taste was very good. Toshas very soft and sweet and crispy from outside.
Follow the recipe, and give time for syrup to get thick consistency.  Best and quick sweet for everyone for all the occasions.
Try it  to believe it.

This is for my event  
And 
Aparna's 
 (and linking it to   Jennifer’s SHF page)

Keep Smiling,

3 comments:

Unknown said...

wow, they look amazing !!! I have to try it out :)

Torviewtoronto said...

looks delicious we make similar without the curd
check out the event in my site

Aparna Balasubramanian said...

This sweet is new to me. Sounds delicious.
Thanks for sending it in to SHF: Bite Size Desserts.

Search This Blog

Lijit Ad Wijit

My Shelfari Bookshelf

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog