Tried and tasted by Nivedita
When Valli mailed me to check whether I can host her MEC event for this month, I was happy. Few months back , she had given me the chance to host it. But I was not so much confident to handle any event. Now I am!(Am I? you all should tell me!)
Thank you Srivalli for giving me a chance to host this event.
I had few options in my mind for the theme. Finally, I chose FRUITS.
I love the color, the texture, shape and everything about the fruits. Not to forget at all about the nutrition and the energy!(I am eating Banana while writing this).Nature is so kind for gifting fruits to us.
Are you ready to try new dishes with fruits cooked in Microwave?
As this event is in blog world since 2 years, all our old friends know the rules. But here are the rules again for newbies and for me!
- Cook any Vegetarian/ Non vegetarian food with FRUIT as a main ingredient in the MICROWAVE and post it in this month in your blog.
- Please note that the cooking process has to be done fully in the MICROWAVE. You can use blenders / food processors but NO use of other measures to cook.
- Make a link back to this announcement and Srivalli MEC announcement page.
- Use of logo is mandatory, as it is easier to spread about the event.
- Multiple entries are allowed.
- Non bloggers are always welcome.
- The deadline is September 30, 2010
- Once the posting is done, mail the following details to email@example.com with the subject MEC-FRUITS
Be creative and try new dishes with fruits and bake, cook, steam or anything but ONLY IN MICROWAVE.