Thursday, July 23, 2009

Haryanvi Thali

Tried and tasted by Nivedita
Hi all,



When I came to know about the event Tried and tasted hosted by Ahwini of (ashwini-spicycuisine.blogspot.com) and which is a brain child of Zlamuska's spicy kitchen, I was excited to know whom we have to follow this time.
And I entered Asha's Foodie's Hope blog. Asha is really talented, creative and deserves so many awards she got on her blog. I was confused what to cook as there are many dishes. Then I went through her RCI event. I was fascinated by all the yummy pictures. I was feeling as if I am in a place where thali's of all the states are available to eat now.
Planning to cook all the dishes very soon, I thought let me start with Haryanvi food. So here is the Thali ready for you all. And I was 100% true to her original recipe. I did not prepare Besan pinni, as I was short of pista.
Check her blog for the recipe to make the Haryanvi thali ready. Here is the link;

I prepared, Mooli paratha, carrot-ginger pickle, Besan kadhi with pakodi, Aloo Raita and Jeera rice.

I hope you will like it! the way I prepared and arranged in a thali.
And this is going to


Keep smiling,




2 comments:

Ashwini said...

Thali looks yummy!!! Thanks for sending to the event

Pavithra Elangovan said...

Thali looks yummy!!!!!!!!!!

Search This Blog

Lijit Ad Wijit

My Shelfari Bookshelf

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog