Saturday, January 23, 2010

My awards in the year 2009

Tried and tasted by Nivedita
Hi all,
Here is the collection of all the awards I got in the year 2009.
I want to thank all these lovely friends who thought of me and shared these awards with me!
Award from Chaitra
I am a Happy Blogger!!!
Awards  from PJ
Honest award from an honest friend  Award from PJ   Award From PJ

Award from Shanti
Friendship Award
Awards  from Padma 
Award from PadmaAward from Padma
Award from Padma
Award from Padma

Awards  from Sangi
Award from Sangi











Award from Sangi



































                                                       Award from PJ and Sanghi
Award from PJ and Sanghi




                                                                     Award from Priya
One more award from Priya!!


Awards  from priya
Sweet award from priya!!   Thanks priya


Award from Aruna


Keep Smiling,

5 comments:

priya said...

Thats indeed a colorful array of awards, dear..congrats again!

Nithu Bala said...

Congrats Dear on all your awards :-) May you get many more this 2010..Thanks for your wishes on my awards too..

Swapna Raghu Sanand said...

Congrats for every award that has come your way. I am sure there are many more so keep us posted with regular posts! Best wishes for many more!

Aruna Manikandan said...

Wonderful post with all ur awards
Keep Rocking!!!!!

Unknown said...

Hi nivedita,
just was looking your blog.. its very interesting. I want some recipe of 19 century(vegi).. can you suggest me something??

Asha

Search This Blog

Lijit Ad Wijit

My Shelfari Bookshelf

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog