Friday, January 22, 2010

Rice flour Poori and Chilli Gojju(Food Remake)

Tried and tasted by Nivedita
Hi All
It is so easy to prepare food, when some one is guiding you!! That's why I enjoy very much when ever I follow other blog and cook any dish. And I post it in 'Food Remake' label, as it is very common in Indian film industry to remake the movies from one language to the other. So even my food here is the remake one!!!
Laxmi of Taste of Mysore has a wonderful blog, and I follow her recipes regularly. 
This recipe  was a hit in my house with the children and my friends. So I thought of sharing my click with all of you! 



Click here  for the detailed recipe with photos. 
Gojju is very tasty and if I make this, it will get over within half an hour. I love to have it with chapati, bread, rice, roti, dosa.......!!!!!


Keep Smiling,

7 comments:

Lakshmi said...

It feels good read such a lovely feedback from a fellow blogger. Thanks for trying poori and gojju. It is our family fav :) too

ಮನಮುಕ್ತಾ said...

nice recipe.
thanks.

Hayley said...

Hey Niveditha

Rice flour poori is really new thing for me...looks so lovely and yum...sure to try..:))

Parita said...

It looks yummy!

Rachana said...

Looks delicious:) have a great weekend:)

Nithu Bala said...

Yummy Rice flour pooris :-) Nive dear,I have an award waiting for you in my blog. Please do come and collect it.

Deepa G Joshi said...

isnt gojju sweet? This looks so good. rice puris. nice space you have. following you.

Search This Blog

Lijit Ad Wijit

My Shelfari Bookshelf

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog